Saturday, June 23, 2007

Ewww...

I saw my new classroom yesterday and boy was it gross. I decided to take a look see and I was able to do a little measuring. I also wanted to visualize what I could do with the space. Too bad the last teacher left it looking as if a bomb had gone off! Wow, it was horrible. I just hope it didn't look like that when the students were in there. Does anyone have a carpet cleaner that I could borrow? We have one but Mr. M would die if I used it on that mess of a carpet!

3 comments:

Teacha said...

i know the feeling. . . .sorry that you have to clean up after someone. . . The voyeur in me says "put up some before pics." I want to see how bad it really looks.

Teacha said...

i know the feeling. . . .sorry that you have to clean up after someone. . . The voyeur in me says "put up some before pics." I want to see how bad it really looks.

Mrs. M said...

Thanks for reading. Let's see, those pictures are still on my camera. [insert evil laughter here]