Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Another sleepless night

I can't believe it but I've been up since 3:45. This is really ridiculous! You would think that I would be knocked out after sitting through 8 hours of "Staff Development" yesterday. Nope. Here I am wide awake, even though I was dog-tired listening to the speakers drone on and on. At least we had cushioned seats:)) And oh yeah, I completed the entire To Kill a Mockingbird unit. I just need to bring in the fine details and get everything typed up and ready to go. I really hope that we leave early today.

Rumor is that teachers new to the school will enjoy a fancy catered lunch some time this week. In this town, a fancy lunch is one step above Red Lobster. Not that I'm complaining. Free food is good food. Okay, I'm babbling now.

2 comments:

care020 said...

I hope your next day of staff development was better than this one. Our staff development days take place in a couple of weeks. "Oh the joy, of just thinking about them!" :)

Midwest Teacher said...

I would LOVE to see your unit on Mockingbird, if you're willing to share...I'm planning to teach that book this year.