Sunday, July 22, 2007

I've been tagged!

Sorry, I'm excited. I have no idea what I'm doing but here we go! Thanks Miss Teacha:))

Four Things Meme
(Because it’s Sunday!)

Four Jobs I’ve Had
~Cashier at McDonalds
~Stay at home mom
~Teacher
~Student (hubby considered it my job)

Four Movies I Can Watch Over and Over
~The Five Heartbeats
~The Red Shoes
~Breakfast at Tiffany's
~Anything by Hitchcock

Four Places I’ve Lived
~Virginia
~North Carolina
~Delaware
~Georgia

Four TV Shows I Love
~The Office
~Lost
~24
~That's So Raven

Four Places I’ve Vacationed
~Disney World
~Los Angeles
~Las Vegas
~Augusta, GA ( I just returned so I need to give them a shout out)

Four of My Favorite Dishes
~Fried apples
~Steamed Broccoli with Parmesan cheese
~Veggie pizza
~Cold Stone Creamery Cake Batter ice cream

Four Sites I Visit Daily
~Yahoo.com
~AKA1908.com
~Huff English
~Teachers.net

Four Places I Would Rather Be Right Now
~Paris
~Strand Bookstore
~At my dad's house (I miss him)
~Getting my classroom ready!!!!

3 comments:

Miss A said...

OMG, your an AKA. Without this meme, I would've never known. I was thinking about trying to do a grad chapter here. I get nervous every time I even think about the interest meetings. I'm a CHICKEN!

As I read about AKA place in African American history, I generally love what they have stood for. So negative vibes here, I'm a "wanna be." LOL.

Miss A said...

oooops i just read back what i wrote. . it should have been

"So, no negative vibes here, I'm a "wanna be." LOL

Mrs. M said...

Don't chicken out. You can do it. I joined undergrad but I wasn't a spring chicken so I understand the nervousness. I LOVE IT!!! We are a wonderful group of women. We'll work you to death with our community projects but it's so worth it.