Monday, July 2, 2007

Oh no, not already?

I had those weird dreams last night. You know the one where the kids are reporting back on the first day of school and aren't pleased about it. I can't remember anyone's name and I run out of stuff to do. Needless to say, I tossed and turned all night. It didn't help that Middle Child Only Girl Softball and Gymnastics Star decided to crawl into and then take over the bed! I guess I shouldn't be upset. This was the first time in about 5 days that she's come in our room. I'll have to check with Mr. M but that just might be a record for her.

I've come across some interesting blogs that I'm going to add to my list. Happy surfing!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've had the same kinds of dreams in which I mess up everyone's names, and since I work in a small school and see the same kids generally 4 years in a row, that's no small feat. ...Frustrating!

Mrs. M said...

I'm glad that I'm not the only one. Hey, thanks for reading!